Mobile phones still remain the most used gadget of 2021. Due to the spread of Coronavirus, the number of people using air purifiers increased tremendously. Data from Statista shows that in 2015, the global residential air purifier market had a size of about 5.7million units, this units have gone through noticeable increase over the years.
According to reports from Grand View Research, the global air purifier market size was valued at USD 10.67 billion in 2020 and it’s expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% from 2021 to 2028. This traffic is caused by the ever increasing cases of airborne diseases and rising pollution levels in urban areas. The emergence of Coronavirus in 2019 further heightened the market size.
Air purifiers are one of the most popular gadgets of 2021. You should try to rent good air purifiers from Air8 so as to limit the spread of airborne diseases such as Coronavirus at home or at work.
Most popular gadgets and devices of 2021
- Mobile phones: according to Statista, the number of smartphones worldwide in 2021 surpasses 6 billion and it’s predicted to further grow by several hundred million in the next few years. The world is replete with thousands of people whose lives revolve around their smartphones.
- Hand washers: since CDC declared that washing hands for at least 20 seconds is an effective way of protecting oneself against Covid 19, this device became highly sought after.
- Vacuum cleaners: most people buy robot vacuums as cleaning everyday can be cumbersome.
- Thermometers: since fever is one of the symptoms of Coronavirus, according to the CDC, those without a thermometer are finally getting one to regularly check their body temperature.
- Play stations: these video game consoles have about 344 million units total sales.
- LED bulbs: due to its eco-friendliness, security function and effective lighting capability, more people now install LED bulbs in their buildings.
- iPad: more than 211 million iPads have been sold since its introduction in 2010.
- Washing machines: the quest for appearing clean has led many to buying washing machines.
- Wireless speakers: the “stay at home” policy of 2020 made many buy wireless speakers to enhance their music pleasure.
- Air conditioners: they help in reducing humidity and also lower the amount of pollen, mildew and other airborne allergens indoors. So many apartments have at least one air conditioner fixed.
- Air purifiers.
- Heating solutions such as geothermal systems, furnaces, boilers, etc, are essential gadgets in homes during winter.
- Fitness trackers.
Why air purifiers?
An air purifier is a gadget you should have in 2021. It does the following and more:
- It refreshes stale air.
- Quality air purifiers eliminate various types of indoor air pollutants thereby helping in keeping one healthy.
- Purifiers with HEPA technology can remove 99.7% of airborne particulate matter indoors which in a way,limits the spread of Coronavirus.
- It helps in relieving symptoms of asthma.
It is recommended you buy or rent air purifiers from us. We deliver only the best.