The Shopify platform (Shopify) is one of the best CMS (CMS) for creating an online store in the Western market, which allows you to do e-commerce. With simple functionality and lots of templates, you can easily launch your web store with it. All you need to work with Shopify is internet access.
In many ways, Shopify looks like an exemplary store builder – powerful, with a rich ecosystem, user-friendly, and moderately simple for beginners. The benefits are related to functionality. Disadvantages for the domestic user stem from everything related to cost and localization. We recommend you this Shopify app development agency.
Pros of Shopify
- Support for many modern technologies like AR (augmented reality), Google Pay, sales through social networks and other useful things;
- Support for displaying 3D models and videos in product cards;
- The presence of a high-quality branded mobile application – Shopify Ping;
- Good templates, easy design customization;
- Powerful analytical and marketing tools;
- Built-in tools for the distribution of the advertising budget for the promotion of the store in different directions;
- Built-in rich application store;
- Steady growth in functionality, the introduction of advanced technologies in the forefront – everything, as it should be for a flagship Western eCommerce product;
- Shopify Academy – Free courses for entrepreneurs (in English).
Personalization plays a key role in increasing sales funnel conversions. Marketers report an average increase of 20% when they offer visitors a personalized shopping experience. With the latest technology, marketers can easily leverage personalization by applying data science skills.
Data science allows e-commerce stores to subdivide their customers into micro-categories such as gender, age, browsing history, previous purchases, spending patterns, and so on. Access to such information can help merchants predict what a user is interested in buying and display the same products.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to study data science to provide a personalized experience for your customers. All you have to do is integrate the product personalization app into your Shopify store. It will automatically recommend relevant products to your visitors. Displaying a visitor’s products or needs is more likely to convert them into a customer.
If your Shopify store sells multiple types of products, they should be categorized accordingly so that visitors can easily find what they are looking for. If all products are displayed on one page, this will make the product page look unorganized and make it difficult for people to find the products they want.
Shopify has everything you need to successfully promote your store: cool built-in statistics, the ability to connect external services to collect it, work with SEO at all levels, and a bunch of marketing applications that will help you attract, return and process potential and regular customers in every possible way. You can learn more about it here – https://www.makebecool.com/services/shopify-maintenance.
There is even a separate marketing section in the control panel to control promotion in all directions, automate mailing lists, update contextual advertising campaigns, SMS mailing lists, promotion on Facebook, Microsoft marketplaces, Google, Amazon and other channels. You can simply order the work of a full-time system specialist. All of this, of course, requires a budget.