If you are searching for the top garage door installation service, then you should try calling Ed Garage Door Repair Inc. Make no mistake, Ed Garage Door Repair Inc is the best garage door repairman in town. By calling them, you are guaranteed to get your garage door installed in no time. You will get dedicated and satisfying service the minute you request it. Ed Garage Door Repair Inc has an ever-growing list of consumers that go back to calling them for any emergency that they may encounter with their garage doors. So do not hesitate, and leave the garage door installation process to the pros.
You may rest assured that your problem is in the best possible hands and that we will do our best to make everything as good as new! So, call us now!
How Long Does The Garage Door Installation Take?
It is usually not that easy to definitely say how long it will take for a garage door installation to be complete. This process can generally be done in less than a day, taking just a couple of hours. However, several aspects may influence the time it takes to properly install a garage door.
What Is The Garage Door Installation Process?
Ed Garage Door Repair Inc starts by disassembling and removing the old door first. After that, the garage door installation process involves installing the garage door opener, cables, springs, rollers, and tracks. This takes between four and six hours.
A professional garage door repairman will surely be testing the door system to ensure it works properly. All of the procedures that are fulfilled in this garage door installation process take time.
Other factors need to be taken into consideration when coming up with a time frame for a garage door installation:
- • Pro installation: Ed Garage Door Repair Inc mechanics are equipped to work efficiently without messing up. They get the work done on the first go. Without their expertise, the garage door installation would take a lot longer. They are professionals, so they can finish a new door in less than three hours, and replacing an old garage door will take them a bit more time because there are more steps to it.
- • Size: Of course smaller doors take less time to be installed than bigger ones. Size is probably the most important factor as it determines the amount of time that the garage door installation process will take. It will no doubt be even longer if certain modifications are needed to get the door to fit in its doorframe.
- • Availability: If the door that you wish to install is available or in stock, then you should get a reasonably fast scheduling for your garage door installation; mainly if you decide to get a basic raised panel door. Other types of doors take a lot longer to get a hold of, especially if they are not currently in stock.
- • Type of installation: The same kind and size of door can take between three and four hours to replace (for a usual sixteen-foot door). If the new garage door that you wish to use is compatible with the space available and the structure in general, and of course, if the brackets and wiring that you already have are in excellent condition, then the garage door installation is less time consuming than if you do not have any of these.
- • Weather conditions: The weather can significantly affect the amount of time it takes for a garage door installation. Getting a garage door installed on a stormy, chilly day takes longer than it would on a calm and mild day. Too low or too high of a temperature can make working conditions much harder. On a bright day, this kind of task will take less time.
The Challenge Of Installing A Garage Door
Garage doors are not built like regular doors. So, it might be hazardous to install one with no appropriate help of the right tools and the relevant experience. Most garage doors are pretty hefty and have long-lasting mechanisms like cables and springs of high tension. The opening device can be pretty refined, so you do not want to make a mistake that will cost you a fortune on your garage door. With a professional garage door installation, you are sure to have your garage door be functional, safe, and all that comes with it to give you peace of mind.
If what you need is to get a garage door replacement, contact Ed Garage Door Repair Inc’s professional team to get the work done in the least amount of time possible. Of course, you should consider all of the points we have mentioned before: availability, the size of the garage door, weather conditions, and other matters that are out of your control.
Most times, same-day installation processes guarantee that you will get your garage door installation done quickly, and it will also make your house a lot safer.
When you decide to leave the job of installing a garage door to a team of pros, you are guaranteed professional expertise that they have when dealing with all kinds of common problems. They would not make mistakes that a regular person would because they are trained on how to deal with them and install a garage door in pretty much any garage space.
Yet, not every company holds itself to the same values. So when you choose a team to get the job done, make sure you get one with the appropriate recommendation from your neighbors. That will guarantee that you are getting the very best to deal with your garage door.
When you want a professional to make an appropriate installation or repair, you should not doubt calling the friendly team to help you by providing you with the latest information and most up to date safety devices. That will help you get a properly functioning garage door installed in no time.
Ed Garage Door Repair Inc
15631 Ash Way D208, Lynnwood, WA 98087